Monday, January 14, 2013

Sauteed Cauliflower

I'm not usually a cauliflower fan, but I loved this:

Sauteed Cauliflower

Ingredients:
1 head cauliflower broken into large florets 
2 T olive oil
2 cloves garlic
2 T lemon juice
1 cup chicken stock
Salt and pepper to taste

In a large sauté pan or Dutch oven over medium high heat, add the olive oil. Once the oil begins to warm, layer the florets in the pan along with the garlic slices. After a minute or so, add the salt and pepper to taste, chicken stock and lemon juice. Cover and allow to cook for 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is crisp tender. Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and serve immediately.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Cauliflower is my very least favorite food (that I have eaten), but I tried this recipe anyway and it was really good. I will make again.