Recipe For Pastry Dough:
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup White Flour
- 2 Tbsp Baking Stevia
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Plain Chobani
- 1/4 Unsalted Butter Diced at Refrigerator Temp.
- 3 Tbsp Skim Milk
- In a mixer combine flours, Stevia, and salt.
- Slowly add in milk and Chobani
- Beat in butter until thick. (You may have to add more flour if your butter is warm)
- Roll up dough and wrap it with plastic wrap.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
Blueberry Cobbler : 1 Tbsp Fresh Blueberries, 1 Tsp Brown Sugar, 1 Tsp Fat Free Cream Cheese
Sweet Peach: 1 Tbsp Peaches Diced, 1 Tsp Brown Sugar (You can use any fruit.
Brown Sugar Cinnamon- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar, 1 Tsp Cinnamon 1/2 Tbsp Fat Free Cream Cheese
Blackberry Jam - Sugar Free Smuckers Jam (Use any flavor)
Banana Cinnamon- 1 Tbsp Thin Banana Slices, Sprinkle Cinnamon
Lemon Curd - 1 Tbsp Light Lemon Curd from can (find in baking aisle)
Apple Pie Oats- 1 Tbsp Quick Oats, 1/2 Tbsp Green Apple Diced, 1/8 Tsp Cinnamon
Cherry Cream- 1 Tbsp Fresh Cherries Diced, 1/2 Tbsp Fat Free Cream Cheese, 1 Tsp Stevia
Coconut Almond Cream- 1 Tbsp Shredded Coconut, 1/2 Tbsp Fat Free Cream Cheese, 1/2 Tbsp Sliced Almonds
Sweet Green Apple- 1 Tbsp Green Apple Dices, 1 Tsp Brown Sugar
Smores- 1 Tbsp Marshmallow Cream, 1 Tbsp Crushed Graham Cracker, 1 Dark Chocolate Hershey’s Square Chopped