This is one of our favorite recipes to make with Matt's Alaska fish... so yum. We got it from a papered chef magazine and have altered it a bit.
Pan Seared Salmon with Julienne Veggies
2 large carrots
2 medium yellow squash
2 med. zucchini
3 T. butter
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 T. Italian seasoning
1/2 t. salt
1/8 t. pepper
4 skinless salmon fillets, about 1 inch thick
1. Cut carrots, yellow squash and zucchini into julienne strips avoiding seeds.
2. Melt butter. Stir in garlic, seasoning, salt and pepper.
3. Reserve 1 T. of butter mixture and use the rest to brush onto the salmon.
4. Heat pan over med. heat, add veggies and coat with the reserved 1 T butter. Cook and stir for 2 min. or until veggies are crisp-tender, remove from pan and keep warm.
5. Return pan to med-high heat. Place salmon in pan, cook 3 min, turn and cook for 3-4 more min. or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Serve with the veggies. YUM!