Sunday, August 23, 2009

BBQ Chicken and Ranch Pizza

This has become my favorite pizza and since discovering it about a month ago I have made it three times. One time I didn't have any ranch dressing so I made some. I found this ranch dressing recipe on Pioneer Woman, I had to tweak it with what ingredients I had but it turned out really good. Also, I didn't have fresh herbs so I used dried. I may never buy ranch dressing again.

2 cups cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
1 cup Barbecue sauce, divided
1/2 cup diced red onion
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Pizza dough

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken with 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce; mix until combined. Spread the remaining barbecue sauce on rolled out pizza dough. Place red onion and chicken mixture over sauce. Drizzle ranch dressing over chicken then top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.

2 comments:

Angie said...

this pizza is really to die for. Jo made it for me. It's a yummers.

Jan said...

It sounds amazing. Will you come make if for me Jo?