Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sesame Chicken

This is a yummy, easy recipe that can be made a few hours ahead of time (so it can marinate). There isn't much sauce to put over the rice, but we really enjoyed it especially with steamed broccoli. I got this recipe from my friend Rachael).

SESAME CHICKEN {Rachael Howell}

2-4 chicken breasts, cubed
1/4 c. sesame seeds
1/4 c. soy sauce
3 T. oil
2 T. brown sugar
1/4 tsp. pepper
3 cloves garlic, minced
4 green onions, chopped
1/2 tsp. ginger

Mix everything together in Ziploc bag and marinate 1-4 hours. Pour onto a cookie sheet (lined with foil for easier clean up) and broil for 10 minutes. Turn and broil 5 minutes more. Serve over rice with steamed broccoli.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

I am glad you put this on here. After told me about it the other day, I thought it sounded really good. I am excited to try it.

Elizabeth said...

That sounds super good. I can't wait to try it!