Thursday, September 18, 2008

Southwest Chicken Burritos

The original recipe for this I got from a friend, but I am posting it how I like to do it.
  • 4-6 frozen chicken breasts
  • 2 c. salsa
  • 1-2 cans black beans, rinsed/drained
  • 1 can olives, drained (whole, diced, or sliced)
  • 1 c. frozen corn OR 1 can of corn, drained
  • package of cream cheese

Place frozen chicken on bottom of crock-pot. Then add remaining ingredients, except the cream cheese , and cook on low for 6-8 hours (or on high for 4 hrs). 20 minutes before serving stir in the cream cheese and shred the chicken. Fill tortillas and top with cheddar cheese and any other favorite burrito toppings.

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

this looks great, I will have to try it next week. Thanks Jolene.

Jan said...

I've made these before and I'll add that they are yummy and super quick and easy.

elizabeth said...

Well its only been a year and a half but we did try them and they were great!